Hyundai owners can benefit from Hyundai Roadside Assistance help, which offers security and support in dire circumstances. It provides many services, such as fuel delivery, lockout assistance, flat tire assistance, battery jump starts, and towing. The program is accessible via a toll-free number included in the owner’s manual of the car or the Hyundai Blue Link mobile app, and it is available around the clock every day of the year. With Mount Shine, let us try to understand it better in the following article.
Hyundai Roadside Assistance: Overview
Hyundai Motor America offers new Hyundai car owners Hyundai Roadside Help, a round-the-clock service. It provides gasoline delivery, lockout assistance, flat tire assistance, mounting or demounting, battery jump starts, towing, and vehicle abuse. Roadside assistance is a limited service offered to help reduce any unforeseen vehicle operation inconveniences. The claims are excessive in Hyundai Motor America’s judgment.
Customers can phone the toll-free number listed in their owner’s handbook or download the Hyundai Blue Link mobile app to access the service. The vehicle limited warranty section, which is typically five years or 60,000 miles, whichever comes first, covers how long the servicing is offered.
What Does Hyundai Roadside Assistance Include?
Hyundai Roadside Help is a service created to assist Hyundai car owners in dire circumstances while traveling. It contains:
- Towing: If a vehicle becomes immobile, Hyundai Roadside Assistance will arrange for a tow truck to deliver the car to the closest Hyundai dealership or authorized service facility.
- Battery jump-start: Hyundai Roadside Assistance offers a jump start to get the car operating if the battery is dead.
- Help with flat tires: Hyundai Roadside Assistance will send a specialist to install the spare tire if the vehicle has a flat tire.
- Lockout service: Hyundai Roadside Help will dispatch a technician to unlock the vehicle if the keys are locked inside new vehicle.
- Fuel delivery: If the vehicle runs out of gas, Hyundai Roadside Assistance delivers a limited fuel supply to be located on the driver’s side vehicle to help the owner reach the nearest gas station.
Which Automobiles Are Under Hyundai Roadside Assistance?
All customers who possess a Hyundai model from 2011 or after are eligible for unlimited miles of complete coverage through Hyundai’s roadside assistance service, which is offered free of charge. This program offers towing, battery jump starts, flat tire, enhanced roadside assistance call, lockout service, and fuel delivery to assist drivers in emergencies while on the road.
For individuals who select a Certified Pre-Owned Hyundai, there are even more advantages, such limit services such as free roadside assistance for up to 10 years or 100,000 miles after the vehicle is first purchased. CPO Hyundais normally have less than 60,000 miles on them and are under five years old. They have undergone a thorough inspection and approval by Hyundai.
Roadside help from Hyundai is offered around-the-clock, every day of the year, and can be contacted by dialing the toll-free number listed in the new vehicle, owner’s handbook or the Hyundai Blue Link mobile app. The warranty period for the new vehicle itself, which is typically five years or 60,000 miles, whichever comes first, is covered by the service.
Compare – Ford Roadside Assistance 
Should I Use My Insurance Or Hyundai To Obtain Roadside Assistance?
For Roadside Assistance absolutely free, Hyundai motor America reserves offer essential roadside support for up to five to ten years for new and Certified Pre-Owned Hyundai vehicles. The program provides travel interruption coverage and limits services which may not be present in an insurance policy, even though the benefits may not be as extensive as those offered by an insurer. The owner’s manual for your car or the Hyundai Blue Link smartphone app makes it simple to get Hyundai roadside assistance.
Although there is a limited part warranty covering the section, there are several exclusions from the service, like for off-roading; it nonetheless offers drivers peace of mind and some essential support in emergencies.
Recommended – Why Did You Need Verizon Roadside Assistance? 
How To Apply For Hyundai Roadside Assistance?
Any Hyundai model from 2011 or after comes standard with the Hyundai Roadside assistance program, a vehicle limited warranty service that is also given away for free to owners of Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. The service is already included in the service date; the description of your vehicle’s limited warranty; thus, there is no need to apply.
Hyundai owners can get roadside assistance in an emergency by dialing the toll-free number listed in the owner’s handbook of their car or by using the Hyundai Blue Link smartphone app. The service is accessible from anywhere in the United States and Canada and is offered 365 days a year, around the clock. At the same time, you can also reach the nearest Hyundai dealership as well.
More For You – Best Toyota Roadside Assistance: Complete Guide 
What Information Is Required To Request Roadside Assistance?
You must provide the following details in order to request Hyundai Roadside Assistance:
- Your name and address
- Name Vehicle Identification number vin located
- The year, make, and model of your car
- The number that identifies your car (VIN)
- a succinct description of the issue you’re having with your car
- Your contact information, including a phone number and/or email address
- Your location, or the closest cross street and mile marker if you’re on a highway.
When you call Hyundai’s roadside assistance number, preparing this information will make it easier for the person to analyze your issue and send the right aid.
Hyundai Roadside Assistance Substitutes
Even though Hyundai has its roadside assistance car insurance program, several other businesses provide comparable services that can be used in its place.
- Roadside help is one of the membership perks and services provided by financial services provider USAA. Towing, jump-starts, tire replacements, fuel delivery, and lockout assistance are just a few of the services available to members.
- The insurance provider Progressive also provides roadside assistance as receive service as a supplemental add-on to its coverage. Towing, battery jumpstarting, tire changing, lockout assistance, and fuel delivery are all included in the service.
- Users of The Zebra can compare several insurance companies and policies, including roadside assistance and other expenses from multiple insurance companies and providers online. Services like towing, flat tire repair, fuel delivery, and lockout service may be some items not covered under car insurance with companies and policies that differ depending on the supplier.
Although these businesses provide services comparable to Hyundai’s roadside assistance program, evaluating each program’s advantages and restrictions is crucial before choosing which to utilize.
Editor’s Pick – BMW Roadside Assistance: Complete Guide 
Hyundai owners may get peace of mind and enhanced roadside assistance from Hyundai Roadside Assistance when needed. It covers services like towing, battery jumpstarting, flat tire assistance, lockout service, and fuel delivery and is provided gratis for new and Certified Pre-Owned Hyundai automobiles. Even if the program has some exclusions in-service date, it is still a fantastic place to start for people looking for free basic roadside assistance coverage.
Overall, Hyundai Roadside Help is a dependable service that can assist drivers in staying safe and promptly returning to the road in case of unforeseen auto problems.
Frequently Asked Question
Will Hyundai pay for the impound towing?
Towing and services provided are covered under Hyundai’s roadside assistance program. You can use the Hyundai Blue Link mobile app or the toll-free number listed in your vehicle’s owner’s handbook to make a towing request if your Hyundai breaks down on the road and has to be towed. The roadside assistance team from Hyundai will send a tow truck to pick up your car and transport it to the closest Hyundai dealer or authorized servicing facility. Hyundai’s roadside assistance program will pay for the tow as long as it falls within the parameters of the program’s coverage area.
What is the Hyundai roadside assistance number?
Hyundai Assurance is a 24/7 Roadside Assistance, and you can avail of Services Provided by calling 1-800-243-7766 for 5 years, including Unlimited Miles Coverage.
Is Hyundai roadside assistance near me?
Hyundai roadside assistance is available in all states. Call on 1-800-243-7766, which is the official phone number, to deliver your message and explain your query.
Is Hyundai roadside assistance free?
Yes, Hyundai roadside assistance is free, and they offer their coverage for 5 years, including unlimited miles coverage.
Originally posted 2023-08-05 21:50:52.