Awareness of their roadside assistance program is crucial for renting cars from Hertz. Knowing that there is a 24/7 service like Hertz Roadside Assistance which is accessible to help drivers with towing, jump-starts, lockouts, fuel deliveries, and tire replacements, gives you peace of mind if anything goes wrong while driving the car.
When renting a car from Hertz, clients may make educated judgments if they know the services available, their costs, and the coverage alternatives.
Hertz Roadside Assistance: Overview
Hertz offers its customers towing, jumpstarting, lockout help, fuel delivery, and tire changing as part of its round-the-clock, emergency roadside assistance and support services.
All Hertz customers have access to these services, which are paid for by the rental fee, with some services having an additional cost. Hertz also provides supplemental roadside assistance coverage with more extensive coverage and higher limits for an additional cost.
What Does Hertz Roadside Assistance Offer You?
Customers can choose from several services Hertz Roadside Assistance provides, such as towing, jumpstarts, lockout assistance, fuel delivery, and tire changes. Hertz will tow your rental vehicle to the closest Hertz location or an approved repair facility if it breaks down or is in an accident.
Hertz will offer a jump start if the battery in your rental car dies. Hertz will send someone to unlock the doors if you unintentionally lock your keys inside your rental vehicle. Hertz will bring fuel up Hertz rental car if you run out, and they will also change your flat tire. There are additional fees for some services. However, these services are available around-the-clock and are included in the rental price.
How To Use Hertz Emergency Roadside Assistance?
Follow these steps to use Hertz Emergency Roadside Assistance:
- Contact Hertz by calling the number shown on the rental car agreement or the rental company’s website.
- Provide the name, address, and rental agreement number for your residence.
- Explain the issue you’re having with your rented vehicle.
- To help you, Hertz will send a service provider to your location. They’ll show up as soon as possible to offer the required assistance.
- You must sign the service provider’s invoice and get a copy for your records after pay when it service is finished.
- It is significant to remember that there can be additional fees for some services, like towing outside of Hertz’s permitted locations or to pay for harm or accident caused by the driver.
Don’t Miss – Lexus Roadside Assistance: Complete Guide 
How To Apply For Hertz Roadside Assistance?
The processes for drivers requesting additional Hertz Roadside Help are as follows:
- Inform the rental car representative at Hertz that you are interested in acquiring additional Roadside Help coverage.
- You will get the amount of the insurance from the same rental company/car/agency, which will also outline any additional services or coverage limits offered.
- The car rental agent will include the extra coverage amount in your car rental agreement and give you a copy if you elect to buy it.
- Call Hertz customer service and support at 1-800-654-5060 to learn more about your options if you have already reserved a car from Hertz and wish to add more Roadside Help coverage.
Can You Use Hertz Roadside Assistance With Hertz Rental Car?
The only people who can use Hertz Roadside Assistance rent cars from Hertz. Hertz Roadside Support can provide the necessary roadside assistance if you hire a car from them and run into any problems while operating the vehicle.
Hertz Roadside Assistance is available around the clock and provides emergency roadside assistance like towing, jump starts, lockout assistance, fuel delivery, and tire changes. These services are included in the rental cost, although there may be extra fees for particular services or if the driver is responsible for any damage. For an additional cost, Hertz also provides supplemental roadside assistance coverage that may give more extensive coverage and higher limits.
Editor’s Pick – GMC Roadside Assistance: Complete Guide 
In conclusion, Customers can drive with confidence when their rentals by using Hertz Roadside Help. The service, offered around the clock, consists of towing, jumpstarts, lockout assistance, fuel delivery, and tire changes. Although these services are included in the rental fee, additional costs may be associated with particular services or damage caused by the driver. Consumers of rentals who want complete protection can also purchase supplementary coverage. Customers who rent cars from Hertz may make informed decisions and be safe on the road by being aware of the services offered, the coverage options, and how to access Roadside Assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Hertz Roadside Assistance phone number ?
To get immediate assistance, please call Hertz Roadside Assistance at 1-800-654-5060 and describe your emergency situation.
Can my wife pick up my car at Hertz?
Unfortunately, it’s not possible to rent a car in your name for someone else to retrieve it. Nevertheless, you can reserve the car under your name and designate another person as an additional driver.
What is the phone number for Hertz Gold Plus Rewards?
If you wish to transfer points, please contact the Rewards Desk at 1-888-999-4900 during weekdays from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. CT. The team will be more than happy to assist you with your request promptly.
Originally posted 2023-07-08 19:18:48.