Are you looking for CrowdStreet Reviews? Get to know all about CrowdStreet and why it is an excellent choice in 2022. Let us try to understand in-depth details with Mount Shine and see how you can start your investment with CrowdStreet, and how it works in 2022.
What Is CrowdStreet? Is It Legit Investment in 2022?
CrowdStreet is an excellent choice starting with just $25,000 allowing accredited investors to invest in real estate projects. CrowdStreet is a legitimate real estate investing platform launched by Tore Steen and Darren Powderly in 2014 in Portland, Oregon. It is a commercial real estate investing platform which allows investors to have an access to a marketplace of commercial and multifamily real estate deals. With 112,000 investors and 400 projects, it has facilitated more than $1 billion in investments. CrowdStreet offers investors to invest in diversified funds vehicles, have a tailored portfolio, and offers specific deals by the investment manager.
Features Of CrowdStreet Includes:
- Minimum investment: It requires a minimum investment ranging between $25,000 to $100,000, which is a great deal.
- Availability: Their services are available in 50 states, making them more flexible in terms of availability.
- Fees: for beginners in the investment crowdStreet is excellent to start with as there will be no charges for opening an account. However, the CrowdStreet funds on an annual basis require 0.50% to 2.5% of capital investment.
- Offers: They offer debt, equity, and preferred equity. Also, it offers Private REITs.
- Property types: Their property types include commercial, residential and foreign investors.
- Easy to handle: investors can quickly sign up using their email address, and after the securities and exchange commission, they send you an OTP for verification. After this, you can scroll down the menu and choose among the investments or a portfolio you want.
- Investment Choice: CrowdStreet is one of the largest online commercial real estate markets. It allows you to choose more than 10 equity investments with single-asset projects and funds, making it more likable among others.
- Investment transparency: you can easily find information regarding offers and investment fees. There will be investment transparency, including all the risks you might have faced. Which also makes it trustworthy and more credible at the same time.
- Website transparency: There will be Website Transparency as you can easily find every option on their website. Especially if you are new to the investment, we recommend it highly, as using it is an absolute breeze.
- Customer services: You will get 24/7 customer support with an automated chatbot. While having any queries, you can directly call them from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, or you may also send an email to their official IDs.
CrowdStreet Working Explained 
CrowdStreet allows real estate investors to fund private real estate projects, and the investor money goes directly to the real estate project sponsors. When investing in real estate, investors have three options, real estate funds and vehicles, individual deals, and tailored portfolios. The minimum investment for real estate funds and projects ranged from $25,000 to $100,000.
Adding CrowdStreet as real estate will benefit you as it offers excellent features that initially suit your portfolio.
How To Invest in CrowdStreet (2022)?
Are you looking to start your investing on CrowdStreet? Well, Mount Shine’s Experts will help you to understand how you can begin. Firstly, you must create an account from their official site’s home page. Do not forget to attend a new investor orientation before investing with CrowdStreet. Remember, the minimum investment should be at least $25,000, and you must be an accredited investor.
Who Should Invest In CrowdStreet?
The following investors can invest in CrowdStreet:
- Most real estate crowdfunding platforms are flexible, but in this case, only accredited investors can invest with CrowdStreet.
- An investor should earn an income of $200,000 and $300,000 with a spouse prior two years.
- Trusts and business entities must have assets over $5 million and entity owners who are accredited investors.
- An investor must have a net worth of over $1 million. It implies to both either as an individual or with the spouse.
CrowdStreet Reviews: Features + Requirements + Fees 
The following are the features of CrowdStreet:
- It requires a minimum investment of $25,000.
- It will charge you zero annual fee.
- It offers debt, equity, and preferred equity.
- It required accreditation.
- The property types include commercial, foreign and residential investors.
- The time commitment will be of 36 months.
CrowdStreet Reviews: Pros + Cons 
Let’s see what the pros and cons of CrowdStreet are:
- It allows you to earn passive income.
- It gives you access to commercial real estate deals.
- It holds good records.
- It offers a website that is easy to use.
- It helps you to invest in both real estate funds and individual properties.
- It supports both commercial and residential real estate.
- It takes a lengthy procedure to convert your investment into cash.
- It was a bit expensive.
- It requires a minimum investment of $25,000.
- It is only available for accredited investors.
5 Best Places to Invest 2022: CrowdStreet Alternatives
With a minimum investment of $25,000, CrowdStreet is an excellent choice for accredited inventors to invest in real estate. These are the top real estate of the CrowdStreet market and the best place where you can start investing, including:
Editor’s Pick – 5 Things We Bet You Didn’t Know About Bancor Network Token
CrowdStreet Reviews: How Much Returns Is Expected in 2022
The expected annual return will be 17.10%, with a minimum investment of $25,000.
How To Sign Up At CrowdStreet (2022)?
To sign up at CrowdStreet, follow these steps:
- Firstly, go to the CrowdStreet official site and sign up today.
- You can sign up by manually entering your name or using your google or LinkedIn profile.
- Choose yes or no whether you are an accredited investor or not.
- After that, fill in your personal information and provide the documents required.
- Lastly, active two-step verification in the security setting and get started with CrowdStreet.