In most US States, best Subaru BRZ insurance is required to drive on public roads. As this insurance company provides financial protection in case of accidents or vehicle damage/theft. It covers the costs of damages and injuries to other parties in an accident and can help with vehicle repairs or replacement. Without insurance, you’re responsible for all costs. It’s a smart financial decision that provides peace of mind.
Subaru BRZ Insurance: Overview
The Subaru BRZ car insurance is a sports car that costs roughly $50,000 and is well-liked by motorsports fans who value handling and performance. To drive on public highways, you must be insured according to the law. The insurance prices for a BRZ might vary depending on factors like age, driving record, region, and policy level.
The auto insurance rates for a BRZ are typically more expensive than average due to the vehicle’s high performance and the possibility of accidents or speeding penalties. Consider aspects like the deductible amount, coverage limits, and extra services like roadside assistance when comparing policies from various providers in order to acquire the best coverage.
Over time, your rates may become less expensive if you keep a clean driving record and abstain from infractions.
Check – Best Nissan Altima Insurance For 2023 [Compare Auto Quotes]
Compare Subaru BRZ Insurance Price 
The Subaru BRZ vehicle insurance policy from USAA costs an average of $1,320 per year. Owners of Subaru BRZ vehicles could save money by comparing car insurance costs from the different insurance companies:
- USAA: $1,320
- Geico: $1,621
- Nationwide: $1,736
- State Farm: $2,039
- Auto-Owners: $2,052
- Progressive: $2,277
- State Auto: $2,542
- American Family: $2,726
- Shelter: $2,749
- Farmers: $3,349
- Allstate: $4,083
We advise to always check and compare rates while talking to your insurance agent.
Read – What Is Exotic Car Insurance? Here’s How To Buy In 2023
Compare Best Car Insurance Companies For BRZ Premium 
To discover the best insurance for your needs, it’s critical to compare prices and coverage offered by several insurance providers when searching for auto insurance for a Subaru BRZ Premium. Here are a few of the best auto insurance providers to take into account:
- State Farm: With affordable rates and a variety of coverage options, State Farm is a well-liked alternative for auto insurance.
- Geico: Geico is renowned for its competitive prices, top-notch customer support, user-friendly website, and mobile app.
- Progressive: For modified cars like the BRZ Premium, Progressive offers a variety of coverage alternatives, such as gap insurance and special components coverage. Also, they have a special Snapshot program that offers discounts for good driving practices.
- Allstate: Allstate is another popular car insurance company that offers a range of coverage options and discounts, including a Safe Driving Bonus for drivers who maintain a good driving record.
- Nationwide: Nationwide offers a range of coverage options and discounts, including a multi-policy discount for bundling car insurance with other types of insurance, such as home or rent.
Don’t Miss – Best Rexing V360 Dash Cam For Cars Review 
Compare Subaru BRZ Insurance By Age 
The average cost of insurance on a brz Subaru BRZ varies by driver age. According to Mount Shine analysis, younger drivers can expect to pay more for insurance, with 20-year-olds paying an average of $4,558 per year. As drivers get older, insurance costs tend to decrease, with 80-year-olds paying an average of $2,581 per year.
However, it’s important to note that insurance costs can vary based on many factors beyond just age, so it’s always a good idea to shop around and compare quotes from multiple insurance companies to find the best coverage and rate for your needs.
Related – Best Car Insurance For 17 Year Olds [Expert Advice]
Compare Subaru BRZ Insurance By Location 
Comparing auto insurance quotes can save Subaru BRZ owners hundreds of dollars per year. According to our analysis, USAA offers the cheapest car insurance for the Subaru BRZ, with an average annual cost of $1,320. However, USAA is only available to military members, veterans, and their families.
For those who are not eligible for USAA, Geico, and Nationwide are the next cheapest options, with average annual costs of $1,621 and $1,736, respectively. It’s important to note that car insurance costs can vary based on many factors, so it’s always a good idea to shop around and compare car insurance quotes from multiple insurance companies to find the best coverage and rate for your needs.
You Might Like – Compare Best Dodge Ram Insurance Rates 2023 [Expert Advice]
Compare Subaru BRZ Insurance Costs by State 
The Subaru BRZ insurance cost varies by state as a result of elements including local laws, traffic rules, and risk factors. These are some instances of how state differences in the typical cost of Subaru BRZ insurance can be seen:
- California: The cost of Subaru BRZ insurance there is approximately $3,466 per year. This is because California is recognized for having more accidents and claims due to its high traffic density.
- Texas: The average insurance costs of Subaru BRZ in Texas is approximately $2,948 per year. Texas has a sizable population and a lot of motorists, which may increase the likelihood of accidents.
- Florida: The average annual car insurance rates of Subaru BRZ in Florida is around $3,489. Florida has a high number of uninsured drivers, which can lead to higher insurance premiums.
- New York: The average annual cost of Subaru BRZ insurance in New York is around $2,471. New York has a large population and a high cost of living, which can contribute to higher insurance rates.
- Ohio: The average annual cheapest car insurance Subaru BRZ in Ohio is around $1,588. Ohio has a lower population density and fewer drivers, which can lead to lower insurance rates.
Related – Alinsco Insurance Review 2023 [Compare Quotes]
How Much Does Insurance For BRZ Cost In 2023 [Used Models]
The age of a Subaru BRZ has a moderate impact on insurance costs; a 2013 model costs $1,218 on average for six months, 29% less than a 2020 model. The cost of a 2019 model for six months is $1,573, which is just 4% less than the cost of a 2020 model. Newer models are more expensive.
Compare Subaru BRZ vs Other Two-Door Sports Cars 
The cost of insurance for a 2020 Subaru BRZ is reasonably low when compared to that of other sports cars. While a six-month policy costs $1,642, the Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport is less expensive at $1,187, making it a more appealing choice for customers. The older model Scion FR-S also provides less expensive insurance, with a typical six-month premium costing $1,377. But, a six-month policy for the Toyota 86 and Nissan 370Z will set you back $1,806 and $1,838, respectively. This shows that insurance costs for comparable vehicles can differ dramatically, and purchasers should consider insurance when deciding to buy a sports car.
In comparison to similar sports cars, ensuring a 2020 Subaru BRZ is moderately affordable. While it costs $1,642 for a six-month policy, the Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport is cheaper at $1,187, making it an attractive option for buyers. The Scion FR-S, which is an older model, also offers lower insurance costs, with an average six-month policy costing $1,377. However, the Toyota 86 and Nissan 370Z are more expensive to insure, costing $1,806 and $1,838, respectively, for a six-month policy.
Recommended – 5 Best Duralast Battery For Cars In 2023
In conclusion, it’s critical to compare Subaru BRZ insurance rates to locate the best coverage at a price that fits your budget. You may rest easy knowing that you are protected in the case of an accident or other unforeseen occurrence with the appropriate insurance coverage. It’s crucial to shop around and evaluate various insurance plans to locate the one that offers the best protection and value for your needs. Also, making an effort to keep a decent credit score and enhance your driving record will assist you in obtaining lower insurance prices.