Compare these 5 best credit cards for low interest rates to get information on minimum credit score requirements, interest rates, how to get a credit card, etc. Get to know what factors are involved in getting approved for a credit card for low interest rates.
Applying for a credit card is now a simple, fast, and straightforward process as Mount Shine brings you the 5 Best Credit Cards for Low Interest Rates to choose from. Even if you have a good credit score or a bad credit score, check your eligibility and get approved within minutes.
We know that when a customer has a bad credit score, things might get difficult while applying for credit. But there are credit card companies that design credit cards specifically for these customers. Now, let us find out how to get a low interest credit card.
How To Get A Low Interest Credit Card?
There are four ways in which an applicant can apply for a credit card:
- Through phone
- By visiting the branch
- Through a targeted mail offer
Each process has its own benefits but doesn’t vary much while applying for a credit card. Let us help you understand this by giving examples:
John received an email from American Express where they were offering the Platinum Card with a higher membership reward welcome bonus.
His friend Melinda applied online and received 100,000 Membership Rewards points, but there were conditions. She has to spend $6,000 on purchases on the card in the first 6 months, and there is an annual cost of $695 too. This might vary from credit card company to company.
If Melinda had done her research properly, she might have found a better deal on the best credit cards with low interest rates or even 0% APR available online.
In some cases, customers got way better deals through banks than they had gotten online or via email. This might happen because of their previous relationship and better dealing with the bank representatives, which made the case stronger. This can help a lot for consumers with bad credit or little credit score history.
That’s why we always suggest doing research properly, looking for the best credit cards for low interest rates, talking to their representatives, and making your decision.
We understand your financial needs and want to help you in every way we can. At Mount Shine, our experts go through extensive research to help you save money and find the best deals on credit cards, loans, insurance, and mortgages. That is why we have compared 100s of credit card company’s offers and selected these 5 best credit cards for low interest rates. See the pros and cons of these cards, what they offer, and then make the right decision.
5 Best Credit Cards For Low Interest Rates
Lost interest credit cards are one of the best credit cards when it comes to saving money as the consumer has to repay the balance after a few months. If you choose a low interest credit card, make sure to pair it with a monthly budget, which will help you reduce the finance charges you have to pay. The best credit card for low interest rates has 0% intro rates for at least the first 15 months along with $0 annual fees. That is why it is considered to be one of the best credit cards in its segment.
Now let’s get to know the best credit cards for low interest rates one by one:
- Wells Fargo Active Cash℠ Card
- Wells Fargo Reflect℠ Card
- BankAmericard® credit card
- Chase Freedom Unlimited®
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
1. Wells Fargo Active Cash Card | 0% Intro Period And Flat-Rate Cash Back
With the Wells Fargo Active Cash Card, you must pay a 0% annual fee and a 0% intro APR on purchases and qualifying balances for 15 months from account opening. Then there is a 14.99% to 24.99% variable APR. If the consumer balance transfers within 120 days, they qualify for the intro rate and fee of 3%, then a balance transfer fee of up to 5%, or a minimum of $5. Also, the credit score required for applying to the Wells Fargo Active Cash Card ranges from 690 to 850.
With all these benefits, the Wells Fargo Active Cash Card makes it an ideal choice for customers as the best credit cards with low interest rates. If someone is looking to finance a large purchase with a high ongoing rewards rate on everything they’ll buy, then the Wells Fargo Active Cash Card is the ideal choice for you.
- Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months.
- Earn up to 2% cash back on all purchases.
- There is no annual fee.
- No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don’t expire as long as your account remains open.
- Enjoy a premium collection of benefits at a selection of the world’s most intriguing and prestigious hotel properties with Visa Signature Concierge.
- When you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Active CashSM Card, you can get up to $600 in coverage for your phone (subject to a $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft.
- For travelers, this might not be an ideal choice as its foreign transaction fee is higher. For those who travel internationally, traveling will be more expensive, so using Well Fargo Active Cash is not a good option for you.
More For You:
2. Wells Fargo Reflect℠ Card | Longest 0% intro APR period
With the Wells Fargo Active Cash Card, you must pay a 0% annual fee and a 5% intro APR on purchases and qualifying balance transfers for 18 months from account opening. The customer can avail of an intro APR extension of up to 3 months with on-time minimum payments. Then there is a 12.99% to 24.99% variable APR. If the consumer balance transfers within 120 days, they qualify for the intro rate and fee of 3%, then a balance transfer fee of up to 5%, or a minimum of $5. Also, the credit score required for applying to the Wells Fargo Active Cash Card ranges from 690 to 850.
If a customer makes monthly payments on time, the 0% intro APR period that can potentially approach two years makes this card even more beneficial.
- There is no annual fee.
- Get up to $600 of cell phone protection when you pay your monthly cell phone bill with your eligible Wells Fargo card (subject to a $25 deductible).
- Through My Wells Fargo Deals, you can earn cash back in the form of a statement credit while you shop, dine, or enjoy an experience simply by using your eligible Wells Fargo Credit Card.
- Customers will owe a balance transfer fee and there will be no ongoing rewards, apart from being able to opt into one-time offers from My Wells Fargo Deals.
3. BankAmericard® Credit Card | Long 0% Intro APR Period
The Bank Americard Credit Card is provided by Bank of America and has a 0% annual fee with 0% intro APR for 18 months or 18 billing cycles from account opening on purchases and balance transfers within 60 days. Then there is a 12.99%–22.99% variable APR after the intro APR ends. There is a 3% or $10 minimum fee for all balance transfers. Also, the credit score required for applying to the Wells Fargo Active Cash Card ranges from 690 to 850.
If a customer is looking for a long interest-free period, the BankAmericard credit card is the best credit card for low interest rates for them.
- No annual fee.
- APR with no penalty.Paying late won’t automatically raise your interest rate (APR). Other account pricing and terms apply.
- You can get your FICO® Score for free through Online Banking or the Mobile Banking app.
- It’s a contactless card-the security of a chip card, with the convenience of a tap.
- The card doesn’t earn ongoing rewards.
4. Chase Freedom Unlimited® Credit Card | Long 0% intro APR period
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card is famous for its cash back rewards. The customer has to pay $0 annually with 0% APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. Talking about various APRs, they range from 14.99% to 24.99%. New customers can also get a cash bonus of 5% cash back on travel booked through Chase; 3% cash back at restaurants and drugstores; and 1.5% on other purchases. The credit score required for applying to the Wells Fargo Active Cash Card ranges from 690 to 850.
Let us see the pros and cons of the Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card that make it one of the best credit cards for low interest rates.
- No annual fee.
- After you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening, you will get a $200 bonus.
- 5% cashback on grocery store purchases (excluding Target® and Walmart®) up to $12,000 in the first year.
- 3% cashback on dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery services.
- Cashback of 3% on drugstore purchases
- 5% off travel booked through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- All other purchases earn an unlimited 1.5% cashback.
- Depending on a customer’s spending patterns, they might be rewarded with more reward points with a card that pays higher rates in specific categories. Still, this card’s combination of rewards and 0% period makes it an intimidating choice.
5. Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express | 0% Intro Period + Grocery And Gas rewards
If a customer is looking for credit rewards in common household spending categories, then the Blue Cash Everyday Credit Card from American Express is the best credit cards for low interest rates for you. It has major benefits in this segment, which is hard to ignore.
With a $0 annual fee and 0% APR on purchases for 15 months from the date of account opening, it competes with other credit card companies’ providers and fulfills its customers’ needs for a long time. Backed by American Express, it has gained the trust of many customers who are looking for the best low interest rate credit cards. Its variable APR ranges from 13.99% to 23.99%.
- Earn a $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card within the first 6 months.
- Buy Now, Pay Later: When you use Plan It® to divide large purchases into monthly installments, you will pay no introductory plan fees.Pay $0 plan fees on plans created during the first 15 months after account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee of up to 1.33% of each purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
- Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 13.99% to 23.99%.
- 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
- 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores.
- Other purchases earn 1% cash back.
- Cash back is received in the form of reward dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
- No annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- This card doesn’t offer the transit or streaming benefits of its annual fee.
Making the right decision is easy when you have done proper research, want to achieve financial goals and freedom. If you know how to get a credit card, what benefits they are giving, credit cards that earn cash back, travel on points and miles, have annual fees, 0% APR, or no credit score required, you can save a lot of money. If you want to earn reward points quickly, choose from these 5 best credit cards for low interest.
Best Credit Cards For Low Interest Rates Recap
- Wells Fargo Active Cash Card: 0% Intro Period And Flat-Rate Cash Back
- Wells Fargo Reflect℠ Card: Longest 0% intro APR period
- BankAmericard® Credit Card: Long 0% Intro APR Period
- Chase Freedom Unlimited® Credit Card: Long 0% intro APR period
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express: 0% Intro Period + Grocery And Gas rewards
How To Apply For Low-Interest Credit Card?
If you want to get a lower interest rate on credit cards, we at Mount Shine have simplified the process by bringing you the best credit cards with low interest rates. Check out the list and online details, and get free reports of your credit score, eligibility to get credit cards, and quotes by contacting us. Our service is free, fast, and simple, so get started today!
How to get best credit cards for low interest rates?
Check for your eligibility first by knowing your credit score which plays an important role in getting your the best credit cards for low interest rates. If it is low or bad, then the interest rates will be higher and if it is good, you’ll always be an advantage. Mount Shine can help you in getting your best credit cards with low interest rates as we have a wide range of networks spread across all 50 states of the United States.
How to get a no fee low interest credit card?
How can my husband and I get a low interest rate personal loan to consolidate our credit card debt?
How to get a credit card with a low interest rate?
How to get an 800 credit card with low interest?
How to get a joint credit card low interest?
How to get a low-interest rate on a credit card?
How to get a low-interest loan to pay off a credit card?
How to get a low interest rate loan to pay down a credit card with good credit?